Thursday 12 April 2012

Easter Time.

Honestly, I'm a little disappointed... and ANGRY. 


First off, not to sound like a little brat or anything, but I only got 2 Easter eggs and a bunny named Bramble. I went out and bought mine, my brothers and his girlfriends Easter eggs and I was begging my dad to let me open mine during last week, but he said no, no, no, not until Sunday. Then when he gave in, I didn't want it any more because he'd given in. So stupid. 


Anyway, so I go round on Monday, look up at the cupboard to find one Easter egg left. My brothers girlfriends one. I was fuming! Dad gave her my Easter egg! This is where I was a little brat, I cried. Swear down, I have no idea what came over me. I was acting like a 5 year old. I didn't even act like that when I was 5... So, he gave away my Easter egg, but the thing that gets me is that she knew which one was hers. I told her!




This was meant to be my Easter egg... I was so looking forward to it... I saw it and knew it was the one for me. I even tried looking online, but the only place that sold them was Tesco, and they haven't got any left. IF YOU FIND ANY FOR SALE PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW, I would be eternally grateful...


However, from the boyf, I did get a packet of mini creme eggs and Bramble. I can't come to bring myself to eat him. I had to keep Kebo away from him though... He kept eyeing Bramble up.




Apart from the lack of chocolate, I actually had a good weekend. Worked on the Saturday, but went to Marc's in the evening and stayed until the Monday. We went to his dads for Easter lunch, was the first time I've met him and my god I was nervous. All I can say is thank god for Fresh Prince of Bel Air! That was on in the background and saved us all from very uncomfortable small talk or even silence. It was all fine though, had a bit of a giggle at Marc and his brother on Fifa... That was about it really.




No comments:

Post a Comment